• 100 pages in full colour and with many pictures and drawings.
• Presentation of the five sprout types and their requirements for cultivation.
• Insight into the basic requirements for container, heat, air, rinsing etc.
• All about the cultivation of sprouts from the choice of varieties to correct bacteria break-down on the cultivated sprouts.
• Explanation of easy cleaning of germination container.
• Knowledge of how to keep your sprouts well-growing in all climates
• Recipes for sprouts in juices, smoothies, sandwiches, bread, hot dishes, etc.
• Tips on how to achieves healthy, tasty sprouts year-round.
• A list of 44 suitable sprout seeds, grains, legumes and grains.
Gumroad (Whole world) >
Amazon.com (All regions) >
Amazon.co.uk (England) >
Amazon.fr (France) >
Amazon.de (Germany) >
Amazon.it (Italy) >
Amazon.es (Spain) >